Friday, June 1, 2012

New Scary Beginnings

Dylan is almost 3. He's almost potty trained! And he has almost trained us to let him sleep with us every night - uh we so have to work on that. But he's a cutie.
See? Anyhow, we found out about 2 weeks ago or so that I was pregnant again. Which would be glorious, if Tim had a job and we had maternity insurance, but alas we have neither. I am trying to look on the bright side, but it just looks so scary from here, I don't know what to do. We are going to have a baby (we haven't had our first ultrasound, because of the no insurance thing) with the anticipated due date being December 12, 2012. It sounds so real typing it out. I think I have been trying to bury my head in the sand about it. If I ignore it, maybe i will all work itself out, because I surely don't know how to fix it. Maybe I'm not supposed to know how by myself. I'm trying to not worry about it, I'm trying to be still...it's just so hard. I do believe this pregnancy is God ordained, even if my father is not as sure. Maybe that's another reason I am having such an issue - because I know what my dad is thinking. I am trusting in the plans that He has made for me, for my family, and trying to let go of my fear. :) We will be fine, I'm sure of it.

1 comment:

Jennifer Owens said...

Congratulations! Babies are always happy, wonderful news! (o:

No matter what your dad (or anyone for that matter) thinks, children are a miracle. Every single of them is planned and purposed. That, we can take comfort in.

It's always scary - I always look at the tangible things we do or don't have too. But somehow God is always faithful to work it out. (o:

Love you!