Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Confessions

I have several confessions to make, and because I have a blog I can do them here :) (yay for you).

1.  I have not watched ANY of the Olympics

2.  As you may have guessed from my first confession - I do not care much about the Olympics.

3.  I really want a Diet Coke : / - but alas being pregnant means I cannot have one.

4.  I have a love/hate relationship with moving.  I really would love to be in a new place - but so would hate to do what I have to do to get there.  And looks like I'm going to hate it - move out day is August 29th!

5.  I only wear makeup on Sundays - mostly because I'm too lazy to get out of bed early enough to wear it any other day. Sad, yes I know.

6.  I super need to dye my hair - back to being lazy I suppose. :(

7.  If you have some sort of contagious disease/and or illness it is your RESPONSIBILITY to tell someone that you have it and that it is indeed contagious. Ok that wasn't really a confession, but it still ticks me off.

8.  I change the name for the baby everyday.

9.  Work is not always as appealing as I would like it to be - and most of the time I just would rather take a nap - especially here lately : /

10.  I'm out of confessions because now I just want a nap.


:)

No comments: