Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas List and other Babble


Ok I was rereading some of my posts, and I didn't mean this blog to be airing dirty laundry or reliving the drama of my life...eventhough, for the most part I have virtually no drama...So, to lighten things up I'm going to make a list :) a list of what I got for Christmas! And let me tell you, I got lots!

I got:

Iphone-SOOOOOOOOOOO exciting let me tell you what! and fancy woohoo!
Mystic topaz ring-the original mood ring :)
James Avery Diploma Charm- yay for charm necklaces (yes I'm a weirdo, thanks for noticing!)
Hairspray- Ok so this is one of the cutest movies I have EVER seen!
Bathroom decor- sounds weird (but then I'm weird, remember?) but I actually asked for it! it's fun and red and brown!
PJs-I love loungewear
Dean Koontz book- I feel awful, I can't remember the name, but I'm sure I will enjoy it!
South Beach Diet Cookbook-I like cookbooks...like ALOT, and not sure why, cause I don't do tons of cooking, but this one is sure to be used as that's the diet I'm currently on!
Cream & Sugar set-so domestic...and fun red color!
Gravy dish- don't exactly know what this is, or if it's actually a gravy dish..but it matches the cream & sugar set!
My Best Friends Wedding & Wedding Planner Combo set- fun girlie movies!
Gift card-all this AND a gift card!
I am sure I am leaving something out, but this is what I remember at the moment, and may add more later :) Needless to say Christmas was full of fun and lotsa gifts! I got so much stuff and feel very loved :).

No comments: